Mr. Mark Glenn F. Villamor, faculty and coordinator of the Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship Program of the College of Business Administration of Capiz State University (CapSU) Roxas City Campus was named finalist during the 10th National Conference of the Entrepreneurship Educators Association of the Philippines (ENEDA) held on February 24–26, 2012 in Intramuros, Manila.
|ENEDA national finalist Mark Glenn Villamor (right) |
joined by former ENEDA president, Dr. Gloria Chavez,
shows his certificate of citation in this picture
taken at Patio Victoria in Intramuros, Manila.
Villamor was selected for having embodied active dynamism in the field of Entrepreneurship education. In the last three years, Villamor attended 12 international, national and regional business-related seminars and workshops and handled nine entrepreneurship & non-entrepreneurship subjects in CapSU Roxas City Campus.
For the period covered, he has also shown active involvement in student activities and acted as adviser of CapSU’s Young Entrepreneurs’ Society. He also served as the chairman of the executive committee of the 2nd Entrepreneurs’ Week, 3rd E-week and 4 E-week celebrations.
Besides these capacities, the finalist also possesses a solid background in sales and marketing having worked for Wyeth Philippines, Inc. and Schering-Plough Corporation.
The finalists and the grand champion were chosen based on the following criteria. For pre-screening comprising 80%, 40 points was allotted to academics; 20 points for non-academic activities; 30 points for entrepreneurial involvement or experience; and 10 points for other activities. The panel interview comprised the remaining 20%.
Villamor’s parents are Engr. Nilo Q. Villamor & Mrs. Minerva Fuentes-Villamor of Roxas City, Capiz.